Make your Hotmail surfing not only interesting but also more organized by taking advantage of the new features recently introduced by Hotmail.
There are millions of Hotmail users around the globe and everyone is very happy with this user-friendly email service provider. Whether we talk about sending or receiving emails, chatting with friends, attaching or downloading a file or any other activity, everything is easy with Hotmail. To make Hotmail more interesting, from time to time Google introduces various new features for its users. Let’s check few of them.
1. One of the newly introduced features is Reminder. You can set the reminder for a particular mail.
2. Second new feature is Snooze. You can snooze the particular email which you think would be required later and Hotmail will bring it back again for you.
3. Another feature is Data loss prevention. This feature is very helpful in preventing loss of data and providing security to all important or sensitive information stored in our Hotmail account.
4. Optical Character Recognition:- If you have saved any private information like credit card details, bank account details, license number or any other identification number or details then this option scans your sensitive content.
5. Delay in sending the email: - If you realize that you have sent an email to the wrong person or on the wrong email address then you can set time for delaying in send email. This will help to undo an email after you have sent it. Once you send the email it will give you an option “Undo sending” at the center of the page. You can edit the content or email address and send again to the right person.
6. Blocking unwanted person: - Hotmail gives you opportunity to block the person from sending or receiving any email. Whether it’s someone from your contacts or any advertising email, you can block both of them and then you will stop receiving any messages from them.
Our Vast number of customers which are based around every corner of the world contacts us either through calling our Hotmail support number 1-800-875-274 or through by chatting to our executives on our website or by sending us an email. Our experienced agents go deep to find out the root cause of the issue and fix it properly within minutes. So pick your phone, speak to us and avail the best Hotmail Technical Support Australia services.